Blueberry pancakes with PDO huile d’olive de Nice
DifficultyOlive oil or Olives used : PDO huile d’olive de Nice
Tips and tricks
Eat the pancakes warm, on their own or with honey and a few fresh berries.
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder or baking soda
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 30 cl semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp. PDO huile d’olive de Nice
- 150 g blueberries
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. Make a hollow in this mixture and add the eggs, the sugars and the pinch of salt.
- Gradually blend in the milk and olive oil until you get a uniform mixture. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hr.
- Gently stir in the blueberries, taking care not to crush them.
- Oil and heat up a non-stick frying pan. When it is very hot, lay small amounts of dough onto it. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Web site : https://www.lookingfortheperfectfood.eu/en/