Bruschetta of brocolli with olives and anchovies
Tips and tricks
Choose black olives from Nyons PDO, Nice PDO or Vallée des Baux de Provence PDO, Grossane, Tanche, black Lucques varieties…
- 600 g broccoli
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 12 stoned black olives
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 yellow lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil – intense taste
- 8 slices of country bread
- Salt, pepper
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the broccolis to keep only bunches and soak them into 2,5 liters of hot salty water.
- Boil for 12min (until broccoli get soft). Drain off the water for 10 min and then put it into a mixer.
- Add the olive oil, and mix until you get a smooth green cream.
- Add some lemon drops, salt and pepper.
- Cut a half tomato into pieces (after removing the pips). Save the other half. Cut olives into small pieces, the tomatoes, and the anchovies.
- Grill the slices of bread. Scrape lightly of the peeled garlic clove and of the half tomato left.
- Add salt and pepper. Spread the broccoli cream on the bread, and then the anchovies, olives and tomato pieces.
- Serve with a salad or as appetizer with a white wine.
- Recipe proposed by Mademoiselle M