Chicken breasts marinated in lemon, rosemary, PDO huile d’olive d’Aix-en-Provence – olives maturées
DifficultyOlive oil or Olives used : PDO huile d'olive d'Aix-en-Provence - olives maturées
Tips and tricks
Serve the chicken with the sauce and roasted vegetables.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. PDO huile d’olive d’Aix-en-Provence – olives maturées AOP olives
- The juice of one lemon
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 4 tbsp. tomato sauce
- Place the chicken breasts in an airtight container.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and add the rosemary sprigs. Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hr in the refrigerator, turning the meat over after 30 minutes.
- Drain the marinade and set it aside. Cook the chicken breasts in a hot frying pan for around 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Put the marinade in a saucepan and gently simmer it for a few minutes. Add the tomato sauce, leave two minutes to heat up and serve.
Web site : https://www.lookingfortheperfectfood.eu/en/