Cod fillet and sauce vierge
Tips and tricks
Annelyse’s tips : serve with rice for a meal.
- 4 portions cod fillet (4x150g)
- Two handful of salt
- 2 zucchinis (round)
- 250g snow peas
- Salt, pepper, subtle olive oil
- For the “sauce vierge” :
- 1 small crushed garlic clove
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1 tomato
- A pinch of sugar
- 4 big leaves basil
- 10cl subtle olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Put the salt on each side of the fish, keep 10 min in the fridge and rinse.
- Crush the garlic and slice the shallot. Cook on low heat with 5cl olive oil (without browning them).
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large stove and brown sliced zucchinis and snow peas for 5 min on high heat. Salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In the same stove, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and cook the fish on middle heat (3 to 5 min on each side).
- Seed the tomato, cut it into small squares, add it to the garlic/shallot mixture with sliced basil, the remaining olive oil, the sugar pinch, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare the plate : put first the vegetables, then the fish and spread the sauce vierge.
Web site : annelysecuisine.fr
Thanks to Annelyse Chardon