Curler of summer fruits
Tips and tricks
Annelyse’s tips : in winter, i prepare exotic and citrus fruits curler : cubes of pineapple and mango, slices of mandarin for example !
1 vanilla pod
2 tbsp maple sirup
2 tbsp intense olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 240°C.
- Stone and cut the apricots into 4 pieces, nectarines into 6 pieces and spread these fruits on 4 large pieces of baking paper.
- Cut the vanilla pod in 2, take off the seeds. Spread the seeds and pieces of vanilla in the 4 curlers. Add maple sirup and close the curlers.
- Bake for 15-20 min in oven.
- Before serving, spread olive oil on warm fruits.
Cooked by Annelyse Chardon