Fruit salad with a subtle olive oil
Tips and tricks
Try also this recipe with an intense olive oil !
- 350 g strawberries
- 2 apples
- 3 kiwis
- 1 crystallized orange
- 2 vanilla beans
- 10 cl subtle olive oil (Nice PDO, Nyons PDO, Lucques variety,…)
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Pour oil in a small pan.
- Open vanilla beans in two, take seeds out with the point of a knife.
- Add them as well as beans in the pan.
- Place to medium heat and cook for 2 minutes with stoping shaking.
- Remove from heat and cool down.
- Wash, dry and stem strawberries. Cut in half.
- Peel and cut kiwis in small triangles.
- Wash and dry apples. Cut them in quarter, take hearts and seeds away. Cut in very thin slices.
- Cut crystallized orange in very small squares.
- Mix fruits in a bowl and pour with vanilla olive oil.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, delicately mix and place in the fridge for one hour. Serve.