Yogurt cake, olive oil, orange blossom
Tips and tricks
Annelyse’s tips : to get nice zests, use a zester. But if you don’t have one, take off the zest with a vegetable peeler and remove the white skin with a small knife, then cut thinly.
- 120g sugar
- 3 small eggs (or 2 big)
- 55g intense olive oil
- 1 yogurt cup
- 70g almond powder
- 165g flour
- ½ packet of yeast
- 1 tbsp orange blossom
- Icing sugar/glaze (optional) :
- 1 orange
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- Beat the eggs with sugar, add olive oil and yogurt, blend quickly.
- Add almond powder, then flour with yeast, do not blend too long. Add orange blossom.
- Pour in an oiled cake mold and bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes. If necessary, low the heat after 25 minutes if the cake is swollen and golden but not totally ready (the knife has to be dry when you put it into the cake).
- When the cake is cooked, cool it before unmolding.
- Take off the orange zest. In a sauce pan, blend sugar, water and zest. Preserve for 15 min (low heat and covered). Spread warm on the top of the cake.
Web site : annelysecuisine.fr
Cooked by Annelyse Chardon