Mini olive cakes with dried tomato
Tips and tricks
You can choose green olives (Nîmes olive PDO, crushed olives of Vallée des Baux de Provence PDO, Lucques from Languedoc AOC, Picholine…) instead of black olives (Nyons PDO, Nice PDO, Vallée des Baux de Provence PDO, Grossane, Lucques,…).
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp intense olive oil
- 150 g flour with soda
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp single cream
- 50 g black stoned olives
- 50 g dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 140°C.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, salt, pepper until obtain a foamy mixture. Add the cream and the olive oil. Then add flour, olives and cubes of dried tomatoes.
- Pour in a mold (with 12 small cakes places) and bake for 20 min in oven.
- Unmold on a rack and serve just warm with a salad (if you want to serve it as a starter).