Tips and tricks
Annelyse’s tip : depending on the season, replace the plum by peach, apricot or fig.
- For the dough with olive oil :
- 170g flour
- 30g almond powder
- 45g sugar
- 75ml (5 tbsp) hot water
- 75ml (5 tbsp) olive oil – subtle taste
- 6 plums
- 5 tbsp almond powder
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil – subtle taste
- Prepare the dough : blend the flour, sugar and almond powder. Pour the hot water and olive oil in the middle, blend. Cool and put the dough in the mold (1 normal mold with a small size ou 4 individual molds) with your fingers. Let in the fridge for 30 min.
- Slit the 4 tbsp of almond powder on the dough, put the half plums, skin on the dough.
- Blend 1 tbsp of almond powder with honey and olive oil, spread on the plums.
- Bake for 20-25min at 210°C, and turn the heat down at 180°C for the last 5 minutes.
Web site : annelysecuisine.fr
Cooked by Annelyse Chardon