Tips and tricks
Annelyse’s tips : i add 15 black olives to the meat. Grossane variety (black olives of Vallée des Baux de Provence PDO) are the one i like the most !
- 1kg puree potatoes
- 150ml milk
- 8 tbsp intense olive oil
- 500g ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp tomate concentrate
- 1 big handful of chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Peel the potatoes. Cut them into pieces, put them in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Boil, salt and cook for 15-20 min until it gets soft.
- During this time, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a stove and brown chopped garlic and onion. Add meat. Blend and add tomato concentrate and parsley. Season. Let it simmer for 10 min.
- Drain the potatoes, mash them and add 6 tbsp olive oil, the milk, salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Spread meat in a gratin dish, cover with puree. Spread breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake for 20 min.
Web site : annelysecuisine.fr
Cooked by Annelyse Chardon