Yogurt cake with apricots and olive oil
Tips and tricks
Try this recipe with other fruits !
Change the olive oil for a subtle taste !
- 1 natural yogurt (to keep as measuring tool)
- 4 big apricots
- 2 pots offlour
- 1 pot of almond powder
- 1 pot of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pot of olive oil – intense taste
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix the flour, sugar, almond powder and yeast. Add the eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract and olive oil. The paste has to be homogeneous.
- Choose small cake mold large as the apricots. Butter them.
- Cut the apricots in half, put them in the mold (cut face on the bottom of the mold). Cover of paste to the 3/4 of the mold.
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes until the paste get a nice color (the tip of a knife should come out clean).
- Gently unmold, sprinkle some sugar and caramelize (under the grill of oven or with kitchen blowtorch).